Thursday, February 21, 2008

You Make My Day Award

I want to take the opportunity to thank those who have awarded me the "You Make My Day Award." Rengin and Jocelyn...thank you for this wonderful honor! I apologize for being so late in responding on my blog.


The Rules: Give the award to those whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.

Jules (I call her Julie) is a dear friend and fellow crazy quilter. Her blog is filled with words of inspiration as well as her beautiful projects. Her stitching is beyond beautiful - she is a talented and creative artist! We live in the same area and attend our weekly CQ bee. I'm very blessed to have her as one of my dearest friends.

Judith has been a cyber friend for many years. We have worked on several projects together and her work is gorgeous. We've shared the good and bad times and it's a privilege to call her my friend.

Jocelyn is another cyber friend. I love to check her blog and see all her wonderful creations. She is another great friend.

Rengin is a great cyber friend as well. She has always been so generous in sharing her time and creativity in many group projects. She introduced me to the wonderful Turkish needleart flowers known as oyas.

I met Allie for the first time at the Houston Quilt Market. She is so active in the blogging world and one reason I decided to join in. She does some remarkable work and her blog is always filled with tips and great information.

Stephanie is another wonderful friend and extremely talented artist. Her dolls are beyond beautiful and her crazy quilting is wonderful. I have the distinct honor of having one of her dolls. She is so beautiful and I named her Dona Elizabeth after my grandmother. I'll have to post of picture of her. Stephanie gave me this beautiful doll when she joined us for the 2006 Quilt Market.

Thanks again for this special honor. It's my pleasure to pass it on to these wonderful and talented friends.