Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hanah Silk Lamp Shades

I absolutely love designing with Hanah silk ribbon and wanted to share a project I've just recently completed.  I have two vintage glass lamps mounted on marble stands.  The shades were worn and discolored so I removed the fabric leaving only the wire frame.

I've taken six coordinating shades of Hanah silk ribbon, along with vintage lace and remade my shades.  The rolled roses are made with the same silk ribbon and  I've scattered rhinestone pins and chandeliers crystals  along the top and base of the shade.

This was an enjoyable project and I'm really pleased with the results.  I've used a low watt florescent bulb and it is lovely shining through the lace pattern.

The velvet leaves add a special touch of color to the design and the rhinestone pins and crystal chandelier babbles add the perfect sparkle with the reflection from the light.  I love making roses but I'm not sure I love making this many.

Many thanks to my "crazy quilt sisters" for sharing their lace, rhinestones, and chandeliers crystals.  I couldn't have done it without you!

7 comments:

Graça Gomes said...

lindas! amo o seu trabalho
bjkss
https://www.facebook.com/graca.delimagomes

dissertation help service said...

Wow.. nice. Great idea. it is beautiful

buy thesis online said...

Great work. It is awesome to seen. Hanah silk is very good material for designing. in this moment I am appreciating your work. By seeing this i would like to design one with hanah silk. Hanah silk lamp shade is such a wonderful product.

Anonymous said...

Apk trendz consists of whatsapp mods for android. Download Gbwhatsapp from the https://www.apktrendz.co/gbwhatsapp/

Anonymous said...

Hey guys if you want best mind game online then must try play free sudoku its best game ever.

Jenny kryt said...

Good to see such kind of beautiful things.
itube android app

Sophie Grace said...

site very helpful for reader and get more information here, and i found this blog good infomation and sharing about all. Visit site 192.168.l.l to see more information.