Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

I wanted to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful gifts I received from this year's One World One Heart event. If you have not heard of this yearly event please check Lisa's blog, The Whimsical Bohemian, for more information. On the top right sidebar you will see a place to sign in.

I've participated for the last two years and have met so many wonderful and talented bloggers. It's fun to both give and receive. Thank you, Lisa, for creating this event and for the wonderful opportunity it provides.

Can you believe I was the lucky recipient of four gifts? Each one is a treasure and I feel so very fortunate. The beautiful smoky quartz bracelet and handmade bag on the left is a gift from Diane of Lavender Dreams Thank you once again, Diane.

Pictured on the right are a number of lovely hand-crafted beads by Jennifer of Jewelry by Jennifer Pride I will enjoy using them, Jennifer - many thanks!



I was amazed at the bead work on this beautiful doll. This was a gift from Dot of Speediebeadie . She loves her new home and has her very own place of importance. Thank you Dot!



And last, but certainly not least, is this gorgeous hand-crafted journal by Jen of Jenxo. This is great for drawing my designs and I will use it often. Thank you again Jen for your generosity.

No comments: