Thursday, February 17, 2011

And The Winners Are..........

What fun it has been participating again this year in the One World One Heart event. It's with a great deal of pleasure that I announce my winners:

Maggie R. with Magpie's Collectibles is the winner of my silk ribbon embroidered and beaded necklace.

Laura with Ragamuffin Primitives has won the beaded bracelet and earrings.

A special thank you to Lisa for organizing and hosting this event. Although this is the last year for the OWOH, I am really excited to read about the Our World Our Art. To receive a piece of art created by the artist is truly special. I look forward to 2012.

Thanks to everyone who visited my blog and left such wonderful comments. I hope you will visit often.

2 comments:

Ragamuffin Prims said...

The bracelet and earring arrived today and they are so lovely - the picture doesn't do them justice! Thank you so much!

Maggie R said...

Hi Barbara,
I received the necklace yesterday when I was in the city.
I opened it lastnight and I still can't believe I won this beautiful piece of art.
The necklace is so much more beautiful in person.
Thank you so VERY much Barbara...
Now I am off to visit some more of my blogging friends. Do keep in touch.
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie