Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tree of Life

I love one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts and this is my favorite. I commissioned a dear friend to make it for my mother-in-law's Christmas gift.

As I understand wire-wrapping is an ancient art form that has been around for hundreds of years. Dolores does gorgeous work and I love this piece she made for me.

The large Swarovski stone is my mother-in-law's birthstone and the four surrounding smaller stones are her children's birthstone.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very blessed Christmas and a New Year filled with health and happiness. May God richly bless you and your family.

2 comments:

Flower Design Events said...

What a beautiful gift

Szarka's said...

have tried to contact you but could find no email address. You won my One world One Heart Give Away. Please contact me at ssszarka@gmail.com